What’s the value of Joining ICF Global?
Simply, ICF Global provides coach members who change the world the credibility, tools, and support they need to change it.
ICF Global members lead by representing the Gold Standard in professional coaching.
For more Information: https://coachfederation.org/
How ICF Global Membership provides you Benefits at your Local Chapter:
- Professional Coach Chapter Member Designation: Your global membership allows you to join our local chapter at a discounted rate and professional Coach Designation
- CCEU Credits: As Professional Coach Chapter member you are eligible for all Chapter CCEU offered.
- New Business Opportunities: Inclusion in the local chapter searchable "Directory of Coaches" on the ICF-Central Florida website
ICF Global Membership Benefits:
- ACCESS TO SPECIAL PRICING AND DISCOUNTS ON: Group Health Plan, Professional Liability Insurance, Assessment Companies, Brandable Coaching Tools, Audio Service, Office Supply Chain, Website Assist Company, Business Solutions Company, Virtual Office Company, Confidential Assistant Company, Transcription Company, Video Service Company, Video Conferencing Company, Professional Coaching Magazine. https://coachfederation.org/partners
- ICF Global Credentialing Discount Members receive a $200 discount off non-member prices on the cost of each Credential.
- GLOBAL AND LOCAL CONNECTIONS Members can network with peers at chapter events and enjoy virtual education offerings. Enjoy discounted registration for ICF Global in-person and virtual events, such as the ICF Converge, ICF Advance and the Business Development Series. New member virtual session and information related to legislative and regulatory actions.
- Reciprocal Peer Coaching Open to all ICF Global members. Allows members to receive professional coaching from one colleague in exchange for time spent coaching another peer.
- MEMBER TOOLKIT This toolkit provides a host of valuable content, including printable marketing collateral, fact sheets, press release templates and more. Kit https://coachfederation.org/profile/member-toolkit
- CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) ICF is committed to being the Gold Standard in Coaching. This is achieved by keeping ahead of the coaching industry in training education, standards and expectations. (CCE)
- COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE (CPS) Are virtual groups of coaches interested in a specific topic area. This platform advances professional development by sharing best practices, emerging trends, tools and tips. Meet by teleconference monthly. (CCE)
- VIRTUAL LIBRARY Members can also earn CCE units by accessing the virtual library housed on the ICF website. (CCE)
- RESEARCH PORTAL Cutting-edge industry research that are either free or discounted for ICF members. The research will help with business decisions, communicating the power of professional coaching to clients. https://researchportal.coachfederation.org/?navItemNumber=736&_ga=2.120495112.165897279.1511728084-809322334.1486485449
- ETHICS AND STANDARDS Ethical coaching is the top priority for ICF members. By setting the standards for ethical coaching and conduct; ICF members promote the integrity of the coaching profession and enhance their brand.
- CREDENTIALED COACH FINDER DIRECTORY Credentialed members are eligible for inclusion in the Directory to Credential Coach Finder which potential clients may use to find ICF coaches. The Mentor Coach Registry is also available to credentialed members. ICF Members are eligible for inclusion in ICF’s online Member Directory, designed as a tool to connect members with one another. - https://coachfederation.org/find-a-coach
- LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES Members are encouraged to volunteer in ICF’s governance and oversight. Many opportunities exist for members and Credential- holders to become involved.
- COACH BRAND ENHANCEMENTS Use of the ICF logo and membership certificate which can be used on websites, email communication
JOIN ICF Global:
Please Note: The Professional Coach Member category is open to individuals who are current members of the Global International Coach Federation. Please select Associate Professional if you are not a current member of ICF Global.