How to Hire
How do I hire a coach?
Ask yourself these questions before contacting prospective coaches:
- What has motivated me to consider hiring a coach?
- What changes would I like to see in my life?
- What help, support or tools do I want from a coach?
Some questions to ask a prospective coach include:
- What is your coaching process? How often do you we meet and how long is each session?
- What professional coach training have you had?
- Do you hold an ICF credential?
- What is your related background and experience?
- What other clients have you worked with that had situations similar to mine?
- What success have your clients had in similar situations?
- What time commitment is required from clients?
- What are your fees and payment terms?
Questions to ask yourself when making a decision on your ideal coach:
- With which coach did I feel most connected?
- Which coach best understood where I am and where I want to be?
- Which coach helped me find my own answers rather than providing their own solutions?
- Which coach inspired me to take purposeful action to accomplish my goal?
- Which coach best fits my needs and reason for hiring a coach?
Hiring a coach is making a commitment to getting to where you are now to where you want to be.
FIND A COACH